Here in Austria, Christmas traditions are still alive. At hotel Nesslerhof a scent of gingerbread, fir trees and many glowing candles framed by traditional Christmas sounds puts you in a special Christmas mood.
In the early afternoon of Christmas Eve we invite our guests to join us for decorating the Christmas tree together. Followed by a traditional Christmas snack.
We start in the Christmas Eve with a Champagne reception, accompanied by traditional Austrian Christmas songs and stories — musically framed by the Großarler Zweigesang. Afterwards, our kitchen team spoil you with a festive dinner in our hotel restaurant.
- 7 nights in the desird room category
- Includes Nesslerhof board and use of our unique Nessler SPA
- 6-day ski pass for the ski area Großarl-Dorfgastein
- Christmas hour in our hall & festive Christmas dinner with culinary delights
- Indoor & outdoor activity programme