Some people like a set of weights or a yoga mat, others love their touring skis or mountain bike. Oh, speaking of mountains: we have more options for fun active holidays with great dining than the Grossarl Valley has chalets...
Hiking, climbing and walking holidays in summer, skiing, snowshoeing, ice climbing and ski touring in winter. Cross-country skiing, trail running – now we’re talking! Whether you are interested in an active sports holiday or would rather explore the mountains at a more leisurely pace – the choice is yours!
And what's the main reason people do all these activities? For their health? Please! Because it’s fun! Because it’s so wonderful to be in the mountains. And because afterwards, you can honestly say: look at what we have accomplished! We wish you lots of fun in the mountains, a wonderful time outdoors – and perhaps you will think of us as you look down into the valley from the top of the mountain. We’ll be waiting for you when you return!
Our weekly programme
Active holidays in Austria – every day a new experience
It's important to enjoy your holiday in our wellness hotel in Grossarl to the fullest. We offer a wide-ranging programme of activities with plenty of options for your summer or winter sports holiday with us. From an idyllic hike to healthy water aerobics to mountain bike tours in our beautiful nature – we have something for everyone!
Barbara, Stephanie, Susanne, Ines & Andi look forward to your visit.
Highlights for active summer holidays in Austria
- Explore the Grossarl Valley step by step on lovely HIKES.
- Jump in the saddle — conquer the mountains on one-of-a-kind MOUNTAIN BIKE TOURS.
- Fascinating places that inspire and relax — experience the magic of PLACES OF POWER.
- Hike & fly — hike up the mountains and soar down into the valley with TANDEM PARAGLIDING.
- Reach new heights in the Grossarl Alps on four FIXED ROPE ROUTES.
Highlights for your winter sports holiday in Austria
- Hit nearly 80 well-prepared kilometres of SKI SLOPES in the Grossarl-Dorfgastein ski resort.
- A great variety of SKI TRAILS, perfectly-groomed slopes and modern cable cars await you.
- Rustic SKI CHALETS & SUNNY TERRACES invite you to stop for a bite to eat.
- Explore our area’s pristine nature on a SNOWSHOE HIKE.
- Recharge your batteries off the slopes with BACK COUNTRY SKIING TOURS.
- Scale frozen waterfalls with ICE CLIMBING in the Grossarl Valley.