Are you dreaming of the perfect ski holiday in Austria? Freshly groomed slopes and uncrowded trails, without a long drive or the frustrating search for a parking space? We at the 4*S Nesslerhof spa hotel in Grossarl understand you all too well! Fortunately, our ski hotel is right on the slopes of the Ski amadé ski resort, the largest ski resort network in Austria.
Go skiing, or hit the spa on your winter holiday in Austria? How about both?
At our 4*S ski hotel in Grossarl, Austria, the choice is yours: the tempting ski slopes and modern lifts are on your doorstep, with the snow on the mountains glistening in the sun and a wonderful day of skiing in the Salzburg Alps ahead of you.
But wait — as you head to our heated ski storage room, the sweet scent of herbs tickles your nose, the soft babbling of water fills your ears like a song, and you start to wonder... what should I do? A fun day on the slopes, or some relaxation time at the Nesslerhof Spa with its indoor and outdoor pools, variety of saunas, and soothing massages? Can’t decide between a trip to the spa or the ski slopes? Maybe a look at our lovely spa & wellness area will help:
Ski & Spa Hotel
With its views of the snow-covered mountains and ski trails that surround our hotel in Grossarl, our spacious spa offers the perfect place to soak up some time with someone special and recharge your batteries for another day on the slopes.
Ski In Ski Out hotel in Austria
Luxury ski accommodation with spa
You should do one thing in our luxury ski hotel in Grossarl: relax! We love helping guests to have a care-free ski holiday in Austria. And how do we do that? It’s easy! We have thought of everything to save you the stress of organising a trip to the ski resort. As a ski in ski out hotel in one of the best ski resorts, with guaranteed snow and countless kilometres of ski trails, you can enjoy an easy-going winter holiday with skiing and spa in Austria.
Grab your skis from our heated ski storage area after breakfast, cross the street, hop on the ski lift and you’re in the Ski amadé ski resort! Getting back to your luxury ski accommodation will be just as easy — the ski piste ends just across from our ski hotel in Grossarl.
But it’s not only the wonderful ski trails that are a hop, skip and a jump from your luxury ski accommodation — if you want to travel light, the next ski hire is just a few metres from our ski hotel, where you can hire the latest gear.
Let’s be honest — skiers have it made at the 4*S Nesslerhof ski and spa hotel in Austria!
Ski holidays with kids
Family ski holidays in Austria at our 4*S ski hotel in Grossarl
Our ski hotel in Grossarl is also the perfect home-base for family ski holidays or beginners. The Rauchleiten practice lift and the ski school area are situated right next to our family-friendly 4*S ski hotel.
Our tip: book ski lessons for your children from home!
Want to take things up a notch? The modern 8-seater gondola lift opposite our spa hotel will transport you right to the family-friendly Grossarltal-Dorfgastein ski area.
With 73 kilometres of slopes, you can expect trails ranging from easy to challenging, with modern lifts that take you quickly and easily to the mountains and rustic ski chalets that are simply perfect for a little break.
Skiing in grossarl-Dorfgastein – ski lifts & trails
- 5 gondola lifts
- 8 chair lifts (2, 4 and 6-seaters)
- 4 button & practice lifts
- 26km blue trails
- 36km red trails
- 11km black trails (9km of which are ski routes)
You’ll find everything you need for your ski & spa holiday at our ski hotel in Grossarl:
- Ski in ski out: The ski slopes and modern ski lifts are just steps from the hotel. Your car can take a well-deserved holiday too.
- Gourmet dining: Our kitchen team whips up delicious food all day long: breakfast with freshly prepared local dishes, afternoon snacks and soups, salads and sweet treats, and a five-course dinner with a choice of dishes.
- Incredible rooms & suites: Modern comfort, lovingly and individually designed rooms and incredible panoramic views of the snowy Alps await you in our spacious rooms and suites.
- Winter wellness & so much more: Relaxation, pure and simple! Our 1,800m2 spa and wellness area includes indoor and outdoor pools, and 8 saunas and steam baths. Perfect for resting tired muscles after a day on the slopes.
- Local love: We only serve guests what we ourselves love — great products from the region and our very own butcher!
Are you ready for your next ski holiday in Austria? Have a look at the great deals at our ski hotel in Grossarl or send us your non-binding enquiry for an incredible ski holiday with winter wellness on the slopes in Grossarl, Austria!